It is impossible for us to track all blog posts about the WBC but we do try to get a list of posts about sponsors, speakers, and all other aspects of the conference so attendees can see what others have written and we can share the posts with our audience.
To help everyone keep track of the hundreds of blog posts that come out of the conference and to allow us to more effectively promote your posts, please fill out the form below when you write a post about WBC18. (We will be creating a 2019 Blog Post Record soon.)
You can view a (still growing) list of WBC18 blog posts. Please note you cannot add your posts directly to these lists but must use the form below.
And if you need some sample post ideas:
- Write a post when you register, just alerting your readers you will be attending and discussing what you hope to get from the experience.
- Pick a favorite speaker or two and write about them, perhaps sending them some questions via email after the conference for a Q&A style article.
- Write about a sponsor at the conference. Ultimately, sponsors are there in hopes you will write about them and won’t attend if you don’t. But you can create an interesting post by writing about the sponsor’s background, new products, or even employees you meet.
- Write about our host city of Walla Walla. You will experience many local restaurants, food businesses, and more.
- Write about your fellow attendees! You could choose one or two to interview or just talk about the type of people you meet.
As a final tip, we suggest you email the speakers, sponsors, or other folks about whom you write. It is nice for them to know and often they will promote your post for you.