It is impossible for us to track all blog posts, social media posts, and news stories about the WMC but we do try to get a list of posts about sponsors, speakers, and all other aspects of the conference so attendees can see what others have written and we can share the posts with our audience.
To help everyone keep track of the hundreds of blog posts that come out of the conference and to allow us to more effectively promote your posts, please fill out the form below when you write a blog post or news story, create a video, or post elsewhere about WMC19.
And if you need some sample post ideas:
- Pick a favorite speaker or two and write about them, perhaps sending them some questions via email after the conference for a Q&A style article.
- Write about a sponsor at the conference. Ultimately, sponsors are there in hopes you will write about them and won’t attend if you don’t. But you can create an interesting post by writing about the sponsor’s background, new products, or even employees you meet.
- Write about our host region of the Hunter Valley. You will experience many local restaurants, food businesses, and more.
- Write about one of the excursions you take.
- Write about your fellow attendees! You could choose one or two to interview or just talk about the type of people you meet.
- Check out the WBC18 blog posts.
As a final tip, we suggest you email the speakers, sponsors, or other folks about whom you write. It is nice for them to know and often they will promote your post for you.