Speaker applications and content suggestions are now open for the 2018 Wine Bloggers Conference and will remain open until March 1, 2018. We are looking forward to creating an exceptional content this year, so if you are an expert, have a story that needs to be told, and can impart some necessary wisdom upon our community, then we want to hear from you!
Submit Your WBC Content Ideas Here
You will be asked to select from among the following content categories:
- Blogging & Social Media: There are many potential interesting and exciting topics involving blogging and social media. Consider topics that are at an advanced level or covering new technology or techniques.
- Business & Career: Many wine bloggers wish to launch from their blog to a part-time or full-time career in writing, consulting, events, or even winemaking. These session should help them in their journey and provide useful tips and techniques for achieving their goals.
- Wine Industry: These sessions can include a wide range of topics, from current trends in wine marketing to best practices for interviewing winemakers. All content should be of interest to wine bloggers and writers. Please note: these sessions will not include wine pouring.
Please note this process does not include keynote speakers. Please contact us directly if you have suggestions about a keynote speaker. Also, most sessions at the Wine Bloggers Conference that involve wine take place during meals, events, or sponsored sessions. If you are interested in sponsorship, please contact Reno Walsh at email@example.com.
WHO SHOULD SUBMIT
Everyone is free to submit suggestions, whether you have attended the Wine Bloggers Conference before or not. Please note we are not able to pay travel costs for speakers.
- Open call for speakers: February 1 – March 1, 2018. We will accept your proposals and suggestions through March 1, 2018.
- Session review: March 1st – March 15th. We will review all content submissions. We do not have enough room to include all submissions and so will make decisions on which are most applicable, combine similar sessions, and edit others as we deem appropriate.
- Alumni voting: March 16th – March 23rd. We will ask WBC alumni to vote on submissions.
- Content & Speaker Announcements: April 1st. We will update the WBC18 agenda and contact speakers whose sessions will be included in the conference. Speakers must pay their own travel costs.
Submit Your Content now and please remember to Register for WBC18 October 4-7, 2018 in Walla Walla, Washington.