In the spirit of holding the 2011 Wine Bloggers Conference in Virginia, we will have many wines you can try you might not have tried before. You’ll be able to taste many local Virginia wines during the weekend but we have also created a new event called The Other 46 that will expand your horizons even further.
The Other 46 is the term used to describe wine producing states other than California, Washington, New York, and Oregon. Now, we love wines from those states but that is just the point. We all love them so much we sometimes don’t make the effort to taste wines from the other 46 states.
On Friday evening we will offer a party called The Other 46 in which you can taste great wines from some of these other states. So far, we have wines being poured from Indiana, Missouri, Maryland, and Virginia thanks to these sponsors:
If you would like to pour your local wines, please consider sponsoring this event. Details are below:
The Other 46 Sponsorship
• Friday evening from 9 to 11 special event featuring wines from The Other 46 states
• Staff a table and pour your wines from any state outside California, New York, Washington, and Oregon
• Sponsor listing on website
• Each sponsorship level includes one $295 conference registration
• Cost depends on table size
You can register to sponsor the conference now.