We have published the first list 2012 Wine Bloggers Conference Participants.
As of February 3, we have 138 people registered for the conference. In addition, we have another 20 or so spots reserved for sponsors, meaning we are about half way to selling out, six months in advance of the conference.
Participants have signed up from 20 states, two Canadian provinces, and one foreign country (Portugal). We have really not done any promotion yet to bloggers and hope to increase the number of Canadian bloggers and those from outside North America.
84% of those signed up are either Citizen or Industry Wine Bloggers. The other 16% are organizers (us), sponsors, press, or others interested in the arena of wine blogging.
Don’t wait to register! The Wine Bloggers Conference has sold out four years in a row.
Allan Wright says
Rachel, we hadn’t yet done the weekend registrations. You should have received your confirmation by now. See you in Portland!
Rachel Voorhees says
I registered Friday night but never received a confirmation and I am not on the list. Can you confirm that you received my registration? Thanks! Can’t wait!
I am looking forward to the conference feedback. I am a new blogger, concentrating and promoting the Norton wine, the True American Grape.
my best thegrumpynortonian aka Ed
Kim Kolb says
Whoop Whoop! Registered! here I come