Speaker applications and content suggestions are now open for the 2019 Wine Media Conference and will remain open until March 15, 2019.
We are looking forward to creating exceptional content from a diverse group of international speakers for our conference to be held in the Hunter Valley, New South Wales, Australia, so if you are an expert from Europe, Asia, South America or South Africa and can impart some necessary wisdom upon our community, then we want to hear from you!
Submit Your WMC19 Proposals Here
You will be asked to select from among the following content categories:
- Digital Marketing & Social Media: There are many potential interesting and exciting topics involving blogging and social media. Consider topics that are at an advanced level or covering new technology or techniques.
- Blogging & Wine Writing: Wine Media is all about the writing. All content should be directed at all levels of wine media and writing, including how to select a topic, how to get published, and how to create a successful career in wine media.
- Wine Industry: These sessions can include a wide range of topics, from current trends in wine marketing to best practices for interviewing winemakers. All content should also be of interest to wine bloggers and writers. Please note: these sessions will not include wine pouring. If you wish to pour wine at the conference, please contact Allan Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHO SHOULD SUBMIT
Everyone is free to submit suggestions. Our speakers often come from wineries, PR/marketing agencies, press, bloggers, and social media experts. Please note we are not able to pay travel or hotel costs for speakers.
- Open call for speakers: February 11 – March 15, 2019. We will accept your proposals and suggestions through March 15, 2018.
- Session review: March 15th to March 31st. We will review all content submissions. We do not have enough room to include all submissions and so will make decisions on which are most applicable, combine similar sessions, and edit others as we deem appropriate.
- Content & Speaker Announcements: April 1st. We will update the WMC19 agenda and contact speakers whose sessions will be included in the conference. Speakers must pay their own travel costs.
Submit Your Content now and please remember to Register for WMC19 to be held in the Hunter Valley, New South Wales, Australia October 10-12, 2019.