The Wine Media Conference was founded as the Wine Bloggers Conference in 2008, one of the first niche blogging conferences in the world. While the conference name focused on bloggers, the event drew bloggers, writers, and social media users who write, photograph, and video about wine and the wine industry, as well as industry members wishing to interact with them.
Who Should Attend:
- Wine Bloggers, Writers, and Social Media Influencers who write, photograph, or video about wine or the wine industry. The WMC is the world’s largest gathering of wine media and, in 2019, will be the most international such gathering as well.
- Wine Industry Marketers and Communicators who wish to benefit from the outstanding content and interact with the attending media. The conference is very applicable to those working in the wine industry and in 2019 includes a specific Industry content track.
- Excellent Content including sessions on writing, social media, technology, community building, career growth, and marketing. Our industry attendees will enjoy these sessions plus content including search engine optimization, social media marketing, email marketing, and more.
- Outstanding Wine Tastings from our many sponsors.
- Friday Dinner Excursions in the Hunter Valley included in your ticket price.
- Multi-Day Pre-Conference and Post-Conference Excursions that allow you to see beyond the Hunter Valley and extend your trip.
- Networking and Fun with your fellow attendees at this intimate gathering of 200 – 250 passionate people from around the world.
Please join us October 10-12, 2019 in The Hunter Valley, New South Wales, Australia!
“Excellent conference, well-paced and lots of good information.”
“This is such a great event. The highlight for me is the networking opportunities. I learn from every conversation, interaction I have with other bloggers and industry insider.”
“I enjoyed the pre and post conference events. They added value to my overall experience.”
“Great learning, networking and source material opportunities.”