It is impossible for us to track all blog posts, social media posts, and news stories about the WMC but we do try to get a list of written articles and posts so attendees can see what others have written and we can share the posts with our sponsors and speakers.
WMC21 Story Record
Please view our list of stories about WMC21. Keep in mind this list was just created in May 2021 and most stories are written after the conference. In the interim,check out the WBC18 blog posts. To add your WMC21 story, please use the form below.
- Write about a sponsor at the conference. Ultimately, sponsors are there in hopes you will write about them and won’t attend if you don’t. You can create an interesting post by writing about the sponsor’s background, new products, or even employees you meet.
- Pick a favorite speaker or two and write about them, perhaps sending them some questions via email after the conference for a Q&A style article.
- Write about our host region of Eugene and the Willamette Valley. You will experience many local restaurants, food businesses, and more.
- Write about one of the excursions you take.
- Write about your fellow attendees! You could choose one or two to interview or just talk about the type of people you meet.
As a final tip, we suggest you email the speakers, sponsors, or other folks about whom you write. It is nice for them to know and often they will promote your post for you.
WMC21 Story Record Submission Form
To help everyone keep track of the hundreds of blog posts that come out of the conference and to allow us to more effectively promote your posts, please fill out the form below when you write a blog post or news story, create a video, or post other stories about WMC21.