The Wine Media Conference was founded in 2008 and attracts bloggers, traditional wine media, social media users, and wine industry communicators.
Who Should Attend:
- Wine Bloggers, Writers, and Social Media Influencers who write, photograph, or video about wine or the wine industry. The WMC is the world’s largest gathering of wine media.
- Wine Industry Marketers and Communicators who wish to benefit from the outstanding content and interact with the attending media. The conference is very applicable to those working in the wine industry.
Here are a few reasons why you should consider attending:
- Excellent Content including sessions on writing, social media, technology, community building, career growth, and marketing. Our industry attendees will enjoy these sessions plus content including search engine optimization, social media marketing, email marketing, and more.
- Outstanding Wine Tastings from our many sponsors.
- Friday Dinner Excursions in the Willamette Valley surrounding Eugene, included in your ticket price.
- Pre-Conference and Post-Conference Excursions that allow you to see beyond the Eugene area and extend your trip to other parts of Oregon.
- Networking and Fun with your fellow attendees at this intimate gathering of approximately 250 passionate people.
Please join us at the Virtual Summit from August 20-22, 2020, or from August 5 – 7, 2021 in Eugene, the Willamette Valley, Oregon!
“Excellent conference, well-paced and lots of good information.”
“This is such a great event. The highlight for me is the networking opportunities. I learn from every conversation, interaction I have with other bloggers and industry insiders.”
“I enjoyed the pre and post conference events. They added value to my overall experience.”
“Great learning, networking and source material opportunities.”