The Wine Media Conference was founded as the Wine Bloggers Conference in 2008, one of the first niche blogging conferences in the world. While the conference name focused on bloggers, the event drew bloggers, writers, and social media users who write, photograph, and video about wine and the wine industry. If you are a wine communicator, this is the conference for you.
However, the conference is also very applicable to those in the wine industry. Winery marketers and communication experts, winery associations, destination marketers, and others will prosper not just from making connections with attending wine media but from the outstanding content as well. Here are a few reasons why you should consider attending:
- Excellent Content including sessions on writing, social media, technology, community building, career growth, and marketing
- Outstanding Wine Tastings from our many sponsors
- Friday Dinner Excursions in the Hunter Valley included in your ticket price
- Multi-Day Pre-Conference and Post-Conference Excursions that allow you to see beyond the Hunter Valley and extend your trip
- Networking and Fun with your fellow attendees at this intimate gathering of approximately 250 passionate people from around the world
Please join us October 10-12, 2019 in The Hunter Valley, New South Wales, Australia!
“Excellent conference, well-paced and lots of good information.”
“This is such a great event. The highlight for me is the networking opportunities. I learn from every conversation, interaction I have with other bloggers and industry insider.”
“I enjoyed the pre and post conference events. They added value to my overall experience.”
“Great learning, networking and source material opportunities.”