We could not hold this conference and offer such an unbelievably low price to participants without the support of our sponsors and partners. Please take the time to read about them below. We will be adding more as the planning progresses!
- For sponsor information, we have created an Introductory Video to the WMC for potential sponsors. While this is directed towards the Australian industry, it is applicable to everyone.
- Please contact Reno Walsh at 888.758.8687 ext: 704 (North America only) or email@example.com. In your email, please mention “Wine Media Conference” as we also run other conferences.
- Please note we discourage events not included in the official agenda for a variety of reasons: they often are invite only, which is against the spirit of the WMC; if planned during the WMC they pull from our scheduled events; and they take advantage of the WMC’s gathered attendees without supporting the conference itself. If you have an idea for an event before, during, or after the conference, please contact us to discuss sponsorship.
- If you would like to host a future Wine Media Conference, please complete our Host Application.
The Hunter Valley Wine and Tourism Association (HVWTA) is a not-for-profit membership based incorporated body that works in partnership with both Cessnock City and Singleton Councils. The HVWTA is responsible for destination and wine marketing, advocacy, technical and business support for all facets of the Hunter Valley wine and tourism industries from viticulture through to winemaking and tourism and wine promotion. All wines for Live Wine Social at the 2019 conference will come from HVWTA member.
The mission of Destination Sydney Surrounds North is to make Destination Sydney Surrounds North (DSSN) the most successful Destination Network in New South Wales and to maximize the benefits of the Visitor Economy for the region and New South Wales. The organization works with industry partners to ensure they are enabled to maximize opportunities and grow the Visitor Economy.
The New South Wales Wine Industry Association represents the 14 wine producing regions of New South Wales. NSW is the second largest wine producing State in Australia, accounting for over 30 per cent of the A$5 billion Australian wine industry. NSW grows over 26 per cent of the industry’s specialist wine grapes and produces around 34 per cent of its wine. The wine industry in NSW now produces 48 million litres of wine, with 40,000 hectares in grape production, and A$500 million in exports.
The Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley, a full resort with golf, tennis, and vineyard views right on the resort property, is our home for the conference weekend.
Live Wine Social
We will ultimately have 25 winery sponsors of both Live Wine Social sessions.
- De Iuliis Wines | @mikedeiuliis
- Glandore Wines | @Glandorewines
- Tintilla Estate | @tintillaestate (IG)