Congratulations to all 2015 Wine Blog Award winners! The competition was robust and we are excited to announce the winners in 7 different categories. The following authors are first-time winners and we look forward to honoring their achievement at the 2015 Wine Bloggers Conference in the Finger Lakes this August.
The interest in writing about wine and demonstrated professionalism from this year’s winners is powerful. Cheers to their involvement in the wonderful world of wine!
- Best Blog Post of the Year: Robin Williams: Art, alcoholism, and suicide on Chris Kassel’s Intoxicology Report
- Best Original Photography or Video on a Wine Blog: Jason and Angela Stubblefield, Cork Envy
- Best Industry Wine Blog: Berry Bros. & Rudd Wine Blog
- Best Single Subject Wine Blog: Wil Fernandez, Vintage 2014
- Best Writing On a Wine Blog: Meg Houston Maker, Maker’s Table
- Best New Wine Blog: Julien Miquel, Social Vignerons
- Best Overall Wine Blog: Becca Yeamans, The Academic Wino